The latest WIN meeting was held Sunday, May 21 at Chapel Hill Golf Course and Event Center Inc. in Princeton and was a really great time with some informative and exciting words from Linda Hawkins, CFRE Director of Philanthropy – West Central Region of OSF Healthcare Foundation, who presented “Partnership, Legacy and The Gift – The Kleine Pediatric Wellness Center”. We cannot thank Chapel Hill Golf Course and Event Center Inc. for hosting our event, it was such a nice place for us to meet! Also, we would like to extend our deepest thanks to Linda Hawkins for her moving and inspiration speech, it was truly wonderful. Another thanks goes out to all the members that attended and donated. We wouldn’t be anything without our members and it’s nice to know we have such supportive women in the communities surrounding us. We also cannot forget to thank Cherie Reynolds for her wonderful desserts, as per usual. The next meeting is only a month away folks! Let’s Gather, Give and Grow together!
July 7, 2017 – DEADLINE TO SUBMIT NOMINATIONS.
Finalists will be selected by the WIN Advisory Committee for presentation at the July 30, 2017 Gathering.
The application for grant funding can be found here.
July 30, 2017 – DICKINSON HOUSE, OGLESBY
Join us at 5:30 on Sunday, July 30, 2017 for a POTLUCK DINNER, and our discussion regarding the Applications for Grant Funding submitted by WIN members. We will award $8500 at our November 19, 2017 WIN Gala Celebration! Not bad for our first nine months Gathering, Giving and Growing! Please RSVP!!! Bring a guest or two! We’ll hear about the applications reviewed by the Steering Committee and the Finalists for presentation at the September 24th meeting. A copy of the bylaws will be distributed to WIN Founding Members, Members and friends of WIN and if there are any other questions, please contact Pamela Beckett through this webpage.
WHIP UP YOUR FAVORITE POTLUCK DISH AND JOIN US. A RSVP IS STRONGLY PREFERRED!
September 24, 2017 – Location TBD
Presentations by the finalists for 2017 WIN funding. Voting by WIN Members open September 25 – October 8, 2017. Member votes must be returned to the SRCCF office, 718 Columbus Street, Ottawa, IL 61350, no later than midnight, October 8, 2017. Votes may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
NOVEMBER 13, 2017
RSVP Required for the Celebration Event.
We anticipate all members will attend, with their guests as well as our Grant recipients, their board members, families and friends.
November 19, 2017 – Location TBD
Celebration! Women Inspired Network Giving Celebration. Checks presented. All WIN members and Friends of WIN are encouraged to attend and bring new friends and family. Let’s share our success!
Why Join Win?
- We focus on empowering women to become involved in positively contributing to their community through philanthropy.
- When you invest in women, the whole community wins. Through our members, we learn about opportunities in need of support, resources, and /or change and where our efforts will make the most impact.
- Help us build a strong, sustainable source of funding for women’s concerns and resulting initiatives.
- Amplify your own impact by joining others. Your individual donations and efforts can only go so far. However, combined with other Women Inspired, those funds can become more impactful.
- Gift yourself with the opportunity to share your passion for causes that matter most to you with others that care. Come together as a team to create solutions. Share the joy of success through teamwork.
Membership levels are available at two levels, and can be split with a friend.
- Founding memberships are $500 or more.
- Sustaining memberships are $200.
- Friends of WIN can pledge any amount.
To join WIN, download and mail the form below with payment.