You are an artist and you love what you do – but does it support you financially? Could it? Learn from experts in the field who can get your creative business off the ground – or make it reach higher than ever before!
Join us at the NCI Artworks space inside the Westclox building on Saturday March 14, 2020 from 9:00am-2:30pm.
$25 – Lunch and water provided
- How to Start Your (Artistic) Business in Illinois
- Exhibiting and Selling Your Work
- The World of Non-Profits – Working With or Becoming a Non-Profit Organization
- Branding and Marketing Your Business
- Finances and Taxes for Your Business
SUPPORTED BY NCI ARTWORKS & THE ILLINOIS SMALL BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT CENTER AT THE STARVED ROCK COUNTRY ALLIANCE